Hudson River Museum presents
Hudson River Explorers
Saturday June 9, 2012 - Saturday October 13, 2012
The fantastical flor and fauna of the Hudson River which are depicted in Sears’ images, were created as designs for 11 panels on the North and South Overpass corridors at the Tarrytown Metro-North Station, the paintings will be the 25th installed artwork in Metro North’s Capital Program.
Born and raised in a small college town in Viginia, Holly Sears developed her interest in nature by exploring the countryside with her father’s camera. Now she lives in Brooklyn where she works and explores the waters in and around New York City.
- Saturday June 9, 2012 - Saturday October 13, 2012
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Exhibitions, Family & Kids, Folk Arts, Tours
- $5.00 - Adult Ticket
- $3.00 - Child/Senior Ticket
- $2.00 - Adult Planetarium Ticket
- $1.00 - Child/Senior Planetarium Ticket