ArtsWestchester’s Young Professional Advisory Committee is a group of active, community-minded, culturally-savvy young professionals (ages 22-45) who live or work in the greater Westchester County market. They are the future business leaders in the county who want to make sure that Westchester maintains its rich cultural tradition which ArtsWestchester has helped build for 47 years. The group is dedicated to sharing its time, skills, and resources to support the mission of ArtsWestchester.
As a member of Westchester’s Young Professionals:
- You will be helping ArtsWestchester and indirectly helping all the cultural organizations in the county by participating in the cultural community.
- You will be given an insider’s look at issues facing the arts and be invited to V.I.P. arts events throughout the year.
- You will be introduced to like-minded, arts enthusiasts, who share your interest in the arts in Westchester County.
- You can receive a monthly subscription to ArtsNews and Arts this Week through email.
The Young Professionals will help by:
- Raising public awareness of ArtsWestchester’s online presence via www.artswestchester.org.
- Initiating new arts & business partnerships to benefit underserved communities.
- Attending ArtsWestchester’s special events and fundraisers.
- Sharing skills, knowledge, and talent regarding ArtsWestchester programs & services.
- Widening the network of local young professionals who support ArtsWestchester and who participate in the arts.
If you are interested in joining email Debbie Scates at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of Trustees of ArtsWestchester invites you to participate in a community conversation
with Young Professionals – June 26, 6:30-8:30pm at ArtsWestchester, 3rd Floor
Please join us for an important conversation about why the arts matter to Westchester County residents. Enjoy a glass of wine… a bite to eat… and a thought-provoking discussion with other thought leaders
Your participation will help us develop more effective messaging about the value of the arts.
Please RSVP to email@example.com if you are able to attend.